Request for Access to Links

There was a recent update that has caused my Google Doc links to stop working. Please send me a request for access to the files until I can get them up and running again. I will grant you access through the email as soon as I am able to, thank you!

4.19.2011

Featuring: Easter Subway Art on Tile and Table Decor

I was so excited to see this next project in my inbox.   It's something that I've wanted to try doing, but just didn't ever get around to it.  Cheryl H. took the Easter subway art print, cut it out in vinyl, and put it on a tile.  I love it!


I asked if she would mind sharing with you just how she did it. 
This is what Cheryl said she did:
1. I converted the image to an SVG file using Inkscape.
2. I cut the image on my Cricut Expression using the SCAL (Sure Cuts A Lot) program.
3. I use transfer tape to transfer the image to a 12" tile.

To insure that it doesn't come off, I use outdoor vinyl. Unfortunately, it is harder to work with.
 
 
 Here's the same subway art print, but used in a whole other way:


I was just as excited when I was invited to click over to Billime Party of four to see how Kelly used the Easter subway art in her darling table display.  This little bunny it too sweet! 


Thanks Ladies for sharing your fabulous ideas!

If you've used the Easter or Spring Subway Art prints we'd love to see your ideas!  Just leave a link to your post in the comments, so we can come check it out.

 
 Today's Fabulous Finds...How to Make a Subway Art Tile
and  Easter Table Decor
 

Pin It!

1 comment:

Rhinestone Beagle said...

Hi. We gave you an award! Come check it out. rhinestonebeagle.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails