Request for Access to Links

There was a recent update that has caused my Google Doc links to stop working. Please send me a request for access to the files until I can get them up and running again. I will grant you access through the email as soon as I am able to, thank you!

6.22.2011

Featuring: Millers Ink

Today I want to share with you a few cards from one of my favorite blogs--Millers Ink.

Here's a few of Lynn's amazing card designs...

Vintage Card--she used embroidery floss on the flip flops--so cute!

Fun little boy card--love the little red wagon!



Birthday Card--fun way to use ledger paper!

New Baby Card--so sweet!

Garden Card--beautiful colors!

This is just a small sampling of the cards that Lynn has made.   She also designs tags, decorative boxes, and is a talented gardener.   Go visit Lynn and be prepared to be inspired by her creativity!


Today's Fabulous Find...Millers Ink


 
Pin It!

14 comments:

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

So happy you featured Lynn's blog! I've been a follower for a long time and just love her style!!!
~Terry~

farmhouse-story said...

janet, you are just so sweet! thanks so very much for sharing my cards today:)

Karen B. said...

Millers Ink is one of my most favorite blogs to visit, thank you for taking the time to feature Lynn today!

Karen said...

Those are adorable cards! I love the old vintage look:)

Carol (HB) said...

Lynn's is one of my favorite blogs and well deserving of this shout out!

Anonymous said...

I just adore Lynn's style!!! Love all the fabulous finds from her blog!

lisa a.

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Yeah for Lynn's amazing crafty creations!

Anne Tussing said...

I love Lynn's work! What a great blog to feature:)

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

These are ADORABLE! My favorite is the wagon -- very creative works of art -- thanks for sharing them with us!

NoraAnne said...

Lynn's blog is always a source of great inspiration, I love visiting her!!! :)

Jori said...

Those are completely precious!

Anonymous said...

Lynn's blog has been one of my favorites for a long time. I'm always inspired by her work. Thanks for highlighting her today. Plus now I have your blog to check out!

Dorothy C.

~Antoinette (inspired stamps) said...

Lynn is amazingly talented and truly a fabulous find!

Lynn said...

I love to check Lynn's blog daily. She has a signature style for sure. so fun that you featured her on Fabulous Finds!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails